All Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I shop anonymously?
- How do I create an account?
- Is Perfect Traveller secure?
- What do I get in my Perfect Traveller product download?
- What format is the download file?
- What is the benefit of establishing an account with Perfect Traveller?
- What methods of payment are available?
- When do I get my PT product?
How do I get my audio tours onto my iPOD?
This question is often asked because we're all used to having iTunes add files to our music library automatically when we purchase songs online. The steps to add PT audio files to your iPOD are pretty straight forward.
1) Save all the PT audio files somewhere on your computer (in an easy to reach folder).
2) In iTunes click the File menu and select Add File to Library… (see the picture below).
3) Select the PT audio file from the folder in step 1 and click Open (see next picture).
4) The PT Audio tour will be added to your iTunes library.
5) Repeat steps 2 & 3 for each audio tour you downloaded.
6) To get the files onto your iPOD you have to connect your iPOD to your computer and then perform a “Sync” in iTunes and the files will be copied to your iPOD.
Still confused? Maybe watching these steps on this "how to" video might help...